- Happy Bottoms Diaper Service was founded by Angie and Theresa in 2009.
- We are moms who have worked in conservation and environmental education for many years. When our newborns came along, we both wanted to be home with our infants while somehow still contributing to the field. What better way than to join parenting with our conservation ethic! We decided to combine our energy and talents to provide an eco-friendly alternative diapering method for Alaskan parents.
- We have taken the utmost care to work with socially conscious, environmentally responsible organizations, and, wherever possible, partner with “work-at-home mom”- or locally-owned businesses.
- As moms ourselves we have taken care to offer products we feel comfortable using with our own infants.
- We've been featured on several news outlets in Anchorage: